The water dispenser
is a device that raises or lowers the temperature of barreled pure water (mineral water) and is convenient for people to drink. It also has the function of cleaning the water source and is beneficial to human health. However, during use, it is necessary not only to ensure that the drinking water is clean but also to prevent some safety accidents from the water dispenser device. The following is the correct way to use the water dispenser.
(1) When moving the compressor-type refrigerating water dispensers, they should be kept upright. If it is to be tilted, its inclination angle should not be greater than 45 degrees. The water dispenser using compressor refrigeration, when the refrigeration power supply is disconnected, it takes 3-5 seconds to start again.
(2) When using the water dispenser, it should be equipped with a leakage protection switch and connected to a solid and reliable ground wire, so that even if the water dispenser has leakage, personal safety can be guaranteed. When using the water dispenser for the first time, it must be supplied with water first, and then the water can be supplied with electricity after the two taps have water flowing out. It is strictly prohibited to use the water dispenser without water being connected to the power supply.
(3) The water dispenser should not be powered for a long time. When there is no one at home or at night, the power switch of the water dispenser must be turned off; when the bucket of water is used up, new water should be replaced immediately, otherwise, the long-term dry heating will cause heating in the water dispenser The heat generated by the water dispenser cannot be dissipated in time, and it may cause a fire at a certain temperature; do not place combustible materials near the water dispenser to prevent the fire from spreading after a fire; when consumers buy the water dispenser, they must go to the official distributor to buy Goods with quality assurance.
(4) For families with children, do not allow children to touch the water outlet of the water dispenser to avoid being scalded by hot water. It is recommended to buy a water dispenser with a child lock function to prevent children from accidentally pressing the switch because of curiosity.
(5) Clean the water dispenser regularly. The water inlet and sink of the water dispenser must be kept clean and hygienic. The sanitation of the sink is often overlooked. If it is not cleaned for a long time, a large number of bacteria will grow.
(6) If the bottled water of the water dispenser is not consumed for more than 3 days, it should be replaced in time to avoid deterioration of drinking water.
(7) When pressing the faucet to receive water, don't use too much force to avoid falling out or damage to the rotating parts of the hand.
(8) When the ambient temperature (room temperature) is below 10, the cooling power supply should be turned off.
(9) The water dispenser should be placed in a ventilated and dark place to avoid fading of the cabinet. The fuselage should be placed steadily and kept a certain distance from other household appliances to avoid splashing and leaking electricity.
(10) The water dispenser should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected every 3 months.
If we operate the water dispensers correctly and clean them in time, we can extend the service life of the water dispenser. If you want to learn more about the water dispenser after reading the above, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of household appliances
, we have accumulated rich manufacturing experience in this field. We have a strict production team, and we have also established a complete quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our water dispenser, please contact us immediately!